BASIC MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!
Access to Basic Watercolor Painting Techniques and Two Full-Length Lessons
Click To Join
TRY A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FREE FOR 7 DAYS!
After that, just $12.99/mo
ACCESS TO ALL LESSONS!
The wet-in-wet technique is so fundamental to painting in watercolor that it is a requirement for anyone who wants to get the best from the watercolor medium.
Learning the wet-in-wet technique will:
- Help you gain confidence in managing the water along with the color
- Is the single way to create those loose, flowing, mingling washes that everyone loves
- Is the best way to create and maintain transparency – that unique property of watercolor
- Will lay the foundation for gaining expertise in all other areas of watercolor painting
What you’ll need to follow this video
- A medium and a large size round brush
- A palette with your colors – Cobalt Blue, Thalo Blue and Permanent Alizarin Crimson.
- Watercolor paper – preferably Arches 140lb Cold Press cut to about 11 x 15 or so
Get ready, turn on the video and let’s jump in!
Basic Watercolor Painting Techniques
These techniques will do everything you need in watercolor! Plus what can go wrong with technique and how to avoid them.
The buttons below will connect you to downloads, videos and topics directly related to this lesson. Absorbing complex information and topics is easier and more effective when related lessons are learned together or in sequence.